Sunday, May 9, 2021

DJ Interviews: Emma Lachevre

Hey there everyone its your old friend DJ Dizzy here & here's my interview with singer Emma Lachevre, Enjoy!




Here are the questions

How'd you get started in music?

  I've always wanted to pursue a music career but only really had the chance to do it around 2013,
it started off with me having lyrics & melodies come to me in my dreams at night, so I started writing them down. I then started using my Twitter
account & later on Instagram to start making contacts in the music industry.
 

Who are your inspirations or influences?

There are SO MANY Artists who have inspired me over the years! I love artists that can be a bit controversial and really have something
to say like Bob Marley & Marvin Gaye, I grew up listening to Stevie Wonder, Prince, George Michael, Madonna, Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin, country artists too, I love most music!


What advice would offer aspiring performers?

Find your own style of singing & be true to yourself, don't be scared to stand out & be different, never stop believing in yourself.

 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I started off on Twitter writing poetry & lyrics & used to put them on a pic of my face so people knew who'd written them, I got quite a lot of high profile
music industry people following me from just doing that. I love taking pics & am obsessed with photography & nature so I always make sure pics I share
are of good quality, I also love performing outside as love being in nature & how connected it makes me feel to my spiritual side. I'm a very spiritual
person & I've written quite a few lyrics & poems about spiritual stuff, & shared some of it on social media.


Any new gigs or albums in the future?

I'm currently working on new music with Ben J Hall & we're hoping to start doing StageIt gigs in summer this year!

Special thanks to her for doing this interview & I wish her lots of luck in her music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment