Thursday, November 5, 2020

DJ Interviews: Alan Silva

 Hey everyone DJ Dizzy here & I'm taking a break from the music scene for a special interview with none other than aerial acrobat Alan Silva whose best known for doing his aerial stunts on the show America's Got Talent. I had the pleasure of speaking with him about his humble beginnings on how he got started in aerial stunts. Enjoy!



How'd you get started doing aerial stunts?


I was born in to a circus family, so I feel like I did t have much choice but also become a circus artist. I love the feeling that I have being in the air, my grandma, sister, father, cousins were aerialists and I fell in love with aerial silks because of how artistic you can  be With it. 


Who are you're biggest influences?


I get my influences from many other people that cross path with in my life. So I don’t really have just one. 


Was aerial stunts your first choice?


It was not my first choice. But then it became my first choice. The more I did it the more I wanted to do it. 


Can you remember the most dangerous stunt you've ever done?


Everything that is in the air is definitely dangerous. But I have to say the death drop over the spikes as well hanging by one foot so up high and also aerial in the water. 


What advice would you offer people who aspire to do the work you do or have been bullied?


To keep going, moving forward and keep dreaming. Don’t listen to the bullies and the negative people. Reach to the stars because the sky’s the limit. 


Any new gigs in the future?


There are a couple. But things are a bit slow now because of Covid 19 but I’m sure soon as things can go back to normal I will be very busy. 


Special thanks to him for doing this interview, & I wish him nothing but luck in his career & much love to him & his family. So until then I'll catch you on the Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment