Monday, November 23, 2020

DJ Interviews: Glass Alice Part 2

Here's part 2 of my interview with Glass Alice,


Mike Hermensky - Vocalist



How did you get started:

one day age of 16 took tax return and went and bought a guitar.,and pa system. Stumble and fumbled and self taught myself.



Inspiration and influences:

Grew up grunge was in and a big fan of nirvana, silverchair, pearl jam.



Advice for up in comers:

It don't happen overnight it is always a work in progress keep nose to grind and play for yourself before anyone else.

How I set myself apart from other bands:
Worked on finding my own style and comfortableness in my own voice. And try to hone it to the best I can. Be

Part 3 is coming soon so stay tuned & stay awesome! Catch you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment