Tuesday, February 13, 2024

DJ Interviews: Emma Goldberg

 Here's my interview with French pop singer Emma Goldberg


How'd you get started in music?

I started music at the conservatory, studying classical music at the age of 8 years, a real discipline, 
then I continued with performing schools, my first scenes and my first TVs, 
as a teenager, then came the first tours and big concerts when I was a student before becoming a professional....

Who are your inspirations or influences?

My inspirations were at first the classical composers Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovski, then I discovered Céline Dion, very young, then a lot of American pop music, 
I love Michael Bublé, Martina Mc Bride, Keith Urban, Marcella Detroit... 
I love American independent music with artists like Ellinor Springstrike, Niecie Blues.... 
Many fabulous artists that I discover all year..

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Trust yourself, believe in yourself, Just make your dreams your Future, do not let anyone prevent you from moving forward, 
go to  the top of yourself, give everything in your songs to regret nothing 
and be honest and show your soul in your songs, Your public and fans will follow you...

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I am myself, I do not imitate anyone, I talk about what I live, in my songs, there are many of me, my feelings, my emotions, 
the love I have for others, sometimes people I really love in life, it is Love that guides me...

Any new gigs or albums in the future?

Yes 2 New songs, One alone with my piano "YOU WILL LOVE ME AGAIN", coming soon

And another one, a duet with Lou Demontis, we are recording the song "TO BE LOVED"
We will be very happy to introduce you our new song and duet

A great great song and team !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment