Monday, February 5, 2024

DJ Interviews: Count Pariah

 Hey there guys its DJ Duzzy here & this is my interview with the band Count Pariah as each member shared their musical beginngs

I (Jason Breland the guitarist for Count Pariah) got started in music as early as I can remember,and both of my parents were musicians,so music was always around.  But, I didn’t really start guitar until the early 2000’s,because  I rebelled against my paternal calling for as long as I could!

As a band,our influences are about as wide and varied as any could be,but for me personally,I was heavily influenced my the music played around the house as a child. Mainly Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.

The advise I’d give to aspiring performers,is to just be you. Don’t listen to people that tell you how you should look,feel or act. Just do you!! However,for live performances,I’d recommend doing you with a little extra flare for the sake of performance. Still be you,just exaggerate it!!!

We don’t attempt to consciously set ourselves apart. As I mentioned before,we just do what feels right to us. And if we are all individuals,then of you lean into that you’ll naturally be an original.

Our debut full-length album is set to release on 3/16/24 and it took a lot of work to get that done and we’re quite proud of it! Making an album is a huge undertaking and we have respect for any type of artist/artists that are willing to take on that task!!

No comments:

Post a Comment