Tuesday, December 20, 2022

DJ Interviews: ISEE

 Here's my interview with singer, ISEE



ISEE

2:20 AM (5 hours ago)
to me
1-how’d i get started
my friend around a year ago started producing beats for fun. When i saw how proud of his stuff he was i told myself i had to try. I honestly needed purpose in life too and saw the opportunity to fill that space i went for it as consistantly as i could. Now its just a must do for everyday 

2-inspirations
Id have to say post malone for his easygoing vibe and oliver francis. Oliver francis made me feel my own memories in a nostalgic way through several of his songs. What i felt from his music was real.i work everyday on music trying to make music that makes me feel like his music does

3-advice:
Hate yourself all you want but never stop. When i started id depress over the fact that my music sucked but maybe an hour later id be making beats again. Just keep doing it like you need it to breathe

4-what makes me original:
I mean besides the fact that im a french canadian making music in english, id say simply that ive always been unique in what i do.

5-next gig or album?:
working a lot on marketing these days but i got a single comming thats going to hype tf outta anyone listening.im going FUBAR

No comments:

Post a Comment