Tuesday, February 1, 2022

DJ Interviews: Ray Fael

 Here's my interview with Ray Fael



How'd you get started in music?
As a child I was drawn to musical toys like pianos and flutes and used to "play guitar" on brooms (sorry mom, some broke!).
When I was about 10 years old I finally got an acoustic, and here I am!

Who are your inspirations or influences?
I'm very eclectic, but mostly Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Beatles, and classical music (Mozart, Bach, etc)

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?
Study hard and find your own identity, playing what's on your heart and soul.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?
Making the music I love with my own sounding, never trying to be more "commercial".

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
Starting to plan a new album, is in the design stage, maybe gets released by the end of the year.


Special thanks to him on this interview & I wish him lots of luck in his music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment