Wednesday, February 2, 2022

DJ Interviews Tyrie Beats

Here's my interview with Tyrie Beats 



How'd you get started in music?


When I was young (around 3 years old) I was really hyper and my grandmother introduced me to music in hopes to get me to sit still for a couple hours. Leading up to being around 8 years old, I got so interested I learned to play her electric organ.


Who are your inspirations or influences?

My team Sicker Than Most! I listen to all music from Johnny Cash to Michael Jackson to Prince, Led Zeppelin to Metallica, Dr Dre, Alchemist, DJ Premier, Hitboy, Pharrell, Timbaland, Metro Boomin, Zaythoven and a million others... 


What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Learn your craft, invest in your craft and then learn the business of your craft. No matter what it is, learn the business side.


How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I'm a music producer so I get familiar with the music, look for the goal for the artist and then try to deliver the artist their own sound that they can be proud to create with.


Any new gigs or albums in the future

Lil Will and I just released "LEVEL UP" available on all platforms


S E R V I C E S G O A L S A N D W I N S Debut Self Titled "The Horsemen" Album Release Jamel Deon "Hustle With Me Tape" Album Release @SickerThanMost Brand Awareness Campaign TalentWav Radio surpassed 2k> streams first quarter Launched Merchandise available for Pre Order More to come so keep your eyes peeled for our new DJ Services that will be added to our list very soon. We want to share your experience with our audience, this offer will not last long so get in contact ASAP World Premiere (Release of a Brand New music video) Music Video Submission (Promoting an already released video) Blog Submission (General Promotion) Press Submission (generally for a Public Figure, non music related) Advertisement Space for your Commercial on Internet Radio Creating Momentum By Way Of Brand Appeal, Brian Tyrie is offering Digital Marketing Services designed to exceed YOUR GOALS! Do you have any of the following that you would like to promote? Follow @BeatsTyrie on all social media B R I A N T Y R I E The vision blossomed from a 9 year journey which eventually became TalentWav LLC. Brian Tyrie had a mission and succeeded, Capture the full scope of entertainment and talent to develop an agency marketing the genius work we witness every day. If you need help developing a business plan look at our track record. Let's get to work! Branding the product is no easy task, Let us broadcast your brand or music to the masses. Media needs to earn its integrity back and Brian Tyrie is proud to take lead. Send us your MP3's and EPK's to BrianTyrie@TalentWav.Online via email or send a proposal. Call Brian Tyrie 603 556 2025 Email TalentWavLLC@gmail.com W W W . S I C K E R T H A N M O S T . C O M 



No comments:

Post a Comment