Thursday, June 9, 2022

DJ Interviews: Volkner Mitch

 Hey there guys DJ Dizzy here & this is my interview with Volkner Mitch enjoy!


How'd you get started in music?
VOLKER MILCH was founded in 2015 by two friends as an electropop duo. They have been friends for over 30 years and the music has always been a connecting element for the two. VOLKER MILCH was initially characterized by the electronic music of the 80s.
Since 2019 VOLKER MILCH is an independent solo musican. His music moves predominantly in the genres indie and electropop. Volker Milch relies on English-speaking sample parts predominantly of female singers. From time to time he collaborates with other artists, creating remixes or new tracks.

Who are your inspirations or influences?
Depeche Mode, Twenty One Pilots, The Cure, Pet Shop Boys, Editors and more!

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?
Music should be made out of passion, not to become famous or successful. Only very few people manage to do that.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?
My musical preferences are relatively broad, which is also reflected in my music: It moves in the broadest sense between indie and electropop: The listener has to be ready to go along.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
You can expect a new song from me about every three months. Otherwise you can find news on the news ticker on my website (www.volkermilch.com) and on my social media channels. Join me on my musical journey on all my internet channels!

No comments:

Post a Comment