Friday, June 3, 2022

DJ Interviews: Space N Time

 Hey there guys DJ Dizzy here & here's my interview with musician & beatmaker, Space N Time


Get started in music :


Always had the deep curiosity of how beats were made. Was a huge fan of hip hop like if it were just natural as a kid

Inspirations:

Nipsey Hussle and Schoolboy Q as artists 

Influences:

Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, DJ QUIK, Mustard, and Three Six Mafia are some of the very strong influences you can hear in my music.

Advice to aspirin musicians:

Perfect your craft work extremely hard at it. Believe in the 10,000 rule but it doesn't end there the work keeps going and the learning never stops. Never be satisfied.


What sets me apart:

I don't use copyrighted music/melodies in my beats. I took a lot of pride in becoming a composer first on the keys and learn music theory at a basic level. 

New projects coming up: I can't really leak them out though.

Special thanks to him on this interview & lots of luck to him in his music so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment