Sunday, May 29, 2022

DJ Interviews: Raynald Grenier

 Hey there guys it's The DJ & this is my interview with Raynald Grenier



How'd you get started in music?

I began my musical career in the 1980s as an accompanying pianist and, subsequently, as a conductor for various musical and vocal groups. After doing several stage performances in United States, Canada, and Europe, I decided to left the stage to specialize in musical creation and composition. Since then I mainly compose works for musicals, ballets and operas.

 

Who are your inspirations or influences?

Classical composers are without a doubt my greatest source of inspiration, composers such as Mozart, Beethoven and Bizet. Also, I really like composing in the Cinematic style so I'm very influenced by composers such as Ennio Morricone, John Williams and Andrew Lloyd Weber.

 

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

To make your way and stand out, whether for a performer, a composer or other, beyond talent, you need a lot of determination and discipline.

 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I like, through my music, to touch the heart and the soul. All my musical creation is guided by this principle and this is what distinguishes me.

 

Any new gigs or albums in the future?

I am currently finishing the recording of my sixth album which is scheduled for release in the summer of 2022; this album is titled: Symphony No 1 in D minor by Raynald Grenier.


Special thanks to him for this interview & lots of luck in his music & here's a link to check out his works so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!


https://raynaldgrenier.hearnow.com/

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment