Saturday, May 14, 2022

DJ Interviews: Apollo King 47

 Hey there all here's my interview with singer Apollo King 47


How'd you get started in music? My mom. She loves music. Then I fell in love with it myself. And now I keep going with it because it became my passion. 

Who are your inspirations or influences? Several musicians and my family is my biggest inspiration and biggest supporters/fans.

What advice would you offer aspiring performers? I know it's hard to get into but please don't ever give up anything you do in life that is worthwhile takes time and effort and don't be upset if someone doesn't like your music because you can't please the whole world and that's ok there is plenty of people who would like and listen to your music. 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I can rap, freestyle rap, play acoustic guitar, do my songs in English and Spanish, write my own lyrics to all my own songs, I have songs that has all these traits in it at the same time, I can also perform on the spot in the moment.

Any new gigs or albums in the future

Yes new songs coming stay tuned and please follow me on all social media @realapolloking47music and all music download platforms like spotify and others under name apollo king 47 thanks so much for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment