Thursday, April 7, 2022

DJ Interviews: Simon Dimwiddy

 Here's my interview with Simon Dimwiddy

How'd you get started in music?

I’ve aways been music , I had piano lessons when I was small with my granny , then I discovered Elvis Presley , few years later it was all about Nirvana and I thought myself guitar and formed a band called Fixation 

Who are your inspirations or influences?

I guess I’ve already mentioned them, although I got very much into pink rock for a time , there’s only really two types of music , it’s good if it’s not . 

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Follow your heart and don’t take yourself to seriously 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I just try to express myself and be myself, I find that is the only real truth. 

Any new gigs or albums in the future

I’ve a few gigs coming up acoustically and I’m recording an album for later in the year, I’ll be looking to book in more shows to promote the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment