Friday, January 21, 2022

DJ Interviews: John Ashraf

Here's my interview with musician & singer John Ashraf 


 I started music when i was at my last year of elementary school as a guitar player then get evolved more and played in some local church bands and then i started music production 4 years ago for my guitar covers then started making originals two years ago . 


My inspiration is new music from other artists and i love so many genres and i can classify myself as a multi-genre artists , but my greatest influence is my culture. 


I love to put some ethnic vibes to my tracks and the upcoming tracks are with more of this flavour. I work with a mix engineer, Mark Kamry , an amazing and talented friend. 

Also, I collaborated with so many artists: Ahmed Mustafa (Lyricist) , Marina Lother (Vocalist) , AJ Shadow (Music Producer) , and many more in the coming tracks. 


My advise for other artists is to find their own sounds and to be consistent no matter the outcome is as there will be some obstacles facing all of us as new artists but we need not to stray away from music.


My coming gigs and tracks are : Trap EP , Progressive House track , and An Album 


Special thanks to him for this interview & I wish him lots of luck on his music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment