Sunday, January 30, 2022

DJ Interviews: The Dude

 Here's my interview with a singer who answers to The Dude


1. I got started in the 8th grade I just picked up a guitar and started playing covers of songs, sometime in the 10th grade I started writing my own stuff and I’ve just been playing ever since. 


2. My main influences have always been my choir teachers, their teachings have always inspired me to do something more with my voice. I would also have to say that my dad is another big influence, the music that he listens to has always influenced what I want my music to sound like. 

3. I would say be yourself don’t pretend to be something you’re not, and make the music that you want. 

4. I set myself apart by just being me, I’m young and pretty dumb sometimes but I use that to connect with a young audience. 

5. I’ve taken a break from music to focus on my schoolwork so no new music for the time being, but hopefully in the future I’ll release something for everyone to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment