Wednesday, August 10, 2022

DJ Interviews: MJTJ

 Heres my interview with MJTJ


Question1/2

 

-Born in East Germany (GDR)

 

-grew up with the beats of the 80-90, with idols like RUN DMC -BEASTIE BOYS -AFRIKA BAMBAADAA-KRAFTWERK ...and the best Movie ever-BEAT STREET-πŸš€

 

-many years as a Breakdancer and DJ on the turntables in the region

 

-After a long family break, I've been back in my home studio for a few years and started to publish songs.

 

-my music generally has electronic influence and is based on what sounds good to me

 

-my inspiration are my family,my Severely disabled son  and my fans and all good soundsπŸ₯πŸŽΌπŸ”ŠπŸš€πŸ˜Ž

 

 

 

Question3

 

I would say to everyone...do what you think is good for you...and not what others want...be uniqueπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

 

Question4

i think the listener should decide that...my message is almost always that you shouldn't always take life so seriously...according to the motto..don't think so much - just dance...through my severely handicapped son knows I know exactly how serious life is... so I'll distract a bit from itπŸ˜‰

 

 

Question5

there will be early releases from my planned album... corona slowed me down a bit... but my listeners can be curious πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž

 

 

 

Thanks for this opportunity and your support for indie artists...i really appreciate your work...just let me know if you have any questions...

 

https://www.mjtjproduction.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment