Monday, November 1, 2021

The DJ's birthday playlist

 Hey everyone tits a very special day, My birthday so lets all celebrate with some tunes!!


What I'm made of- Crush 40

What I'm Made Of by Crush 40 - Last Boss Ver. 2: Metal Overlord (from Sonic Heroes) - YouTube


Stand Out Tevin Cambell

Stand Out - YouTube


Janet Jackson Runaway

Janet Jackson - Runaway - YouTube


Jamiroquai- Alright

Alright (Remastered) - YouTube


Skye Sweetman -Into Action

(Let's Get Movin') Into Action - Skye Sweetnam 


Jamiroquai- Canned Heat

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat - YouTube


Ranicd Ruby Soho

Rancid - Ruby Soho lyrics - YouTube


Quincy Jones- Tomorrow

Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me) - YouTube


My Chemical Romance- Na  Na Na

Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) - YouTube


Nirvana Smells like teen spirit

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Official Music Video) - YouTube


Joan Jett- I love rock n roll!

I Love Rock 'N Roll - YouTube


Vixen0 Rev it up

Rev It Up - YouTube


Iggy Pop - Real Wild Child

Iggy Pop - Real Wild Child (Wild One) - YouTube


Giant- Believer

Giant - I'm a Believer - YouTube


Steve Vai- I would love to

Steve Vai - I Would Love To - YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment