Thursday, November 11, 2021

DJ Interviews: Xayvier The Second

Here's my interview with a musician who calls himself Xayvier The Second who had the pleasure of sharing his musical beginns


 1: Music has always been a major part of my life but more importantly I have always considered myself a poet first. When i was 15 i decided to take my passion for poetry to the next level by releasing music on YouTube working with other producers. At that time i didn't know much on producing original beats but I knew that would be something i wanted to learn and so I got to work, teaching myself how to play the piano and guitar. Though it took some time and life threw many hurdles, I knew what my gift was and i knew i had to share it with others.


2. My biggest inspiration is my Mother. Unfortunately she is no longer with us as of this August, but that didn't stop me from continuing to work, if anything it gave me the courage to step out and chase my dreams even more. I am also influence by other independent artist that are growing like myself.

3. Be Yourself, So many people feel they need to follow the trend and sometimes the shoe doesn't fit. Yeah we all want the recognition and fame but being yourself is the key to getting that. Also never doubt yourself. You never know who is going to connect with your music until you put it out there. Be relentless with your expression and stand by your work of art.

4. With the era we are in, being authentic and true is how I strive to stand apart from others.

5.  On November 26th midnight est, the "XTS EP" will release on all streaming platforms, after that i have a few more projects lined up to close out 2021 leading into 2022.

Special thanks to him for doing this interview & I wish him luck in his music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment