Friday, March 1, 2024

DJ Interviews: Noella Mora

 Here's my interview with singer, Noella Mora




How'd you get started in music?

I started singing regional songs like jotas in Teruel and after Opera songs in Valencia at a very young age and since then I have not stopped dedicating myself to it, learning, singing, teaching, composing, etc...Music was, is and will be forever my life

This is a small currículum:

Education:

2009-2010
Voice Craft
Estill Voice Training Systems: Level 1 (Core figures).
Practice compulsory figures with group and individual song: Level 2
December 2009 Voice-Craft for Teachers of Singing and Interpretation with Mr Paul Farrington and Helen Rowson.
June-2009 Title academic and professional music specialty QTY Intermediate performed at the Conservatory of Music of Girona.
June 2002 interpretation course for singers, with Master Valentin Elcoro, held at the Professional Music Elche.
August 2002 Master Classes and course of high musical perfection for singers held at Villa d'en Sarria Callosa.
June, 2001 Course of vocal technique and repertoire. Class teaching about Opera repertoire and master classes taught by the Masters of Ms. Ana Luisa Chova, Òdena Angel, and Angel Martinez Teruel, in the Professional Conservatory of Music of Elche.

Working life:

2022-2024
Compose ,record and release my songs
2004-2024
Home Voice of the Great Sopranos and Band-Orchestra International Selva.
2005-2024
Classes particular song.
2010-2024
School of Music in Blanes, singing and repertoire classes
2010-2024
School of Music in Cassa de la Selva, singing and repertoire classes.
2002-2004
Joined as a soprano soloist Stella Maris al'Orfeó il'Orfeó Alicante, under the direction of Maestro Enrique Muñoz, where he works from polyphony to Capella, popular song, Hearts Classic Opera and Zarzuela, and large Symphonic Works -choirs.
1998-2002
Soprano Soloist Association Galas Lyrics of the City of Alicante under the direction of Master William Palomar and Florencio Saez.

Who are your inspirations or influences?

I think I have quite my own style but of course, it is inevitable to have influences from the music that I have listened to and that I have sung throughout my life...Queen, Shirley Bassey,Maria Callas, Monica Naranjo,Luis Miguel, Anastasia among many others...

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Training, enthusiasm, perseverance and above all patience. Sometimes you knock on door number 10 and it doesn't open either, but when you leave, a window opens along the way that you didn't expect...

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

Our lyrics are real, about our own feelings that talk about things that are not normally told in songs or that are told in a different way. And our music and my style of singing is also personal, we make songs like our feelings, how they come directly from our hearts.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?

I always have the joy of having projects underway, right now I am preparing two upcoming releases that will surprise you because they are different from what I have done so far. And they will be published in several languages. I am very happy and excited, I really want you to listen to them

No comments:

Post a Comment