Thursday, August 17, 2023

DJ Interviews: Joseph Obeiz

 Here's my interview with singer/rapper Joseph Obeiz as we sat down & spoke on his musical beginnings

How'd you get started in music?

 

1) Growing up wasn't easy for me and it was filled with sad experiences  well when I lost my twin sis,  I couldn't concentrate until I started doing songs freestyle and I found peace every time I sing so I decided to go into music professionally..

 

Who are your inspirations & influences.

 

2) My inspiration would always be 2pac, Vector, Pop smoke

 

 

What’s your advice for any aspiring performers & musicians?

3) My advice would always be to do whatever makes you happy as happiness is the source of becoming great 

How do you set yourself apart from other bands & artists?

 

 

4) every song i do is about my life and am not just doing music to impress people but to inspire people.

 

Any gigs or albums in the future?

 

5.) I'm currently working on my 4 track EP S.A.D (Sadistic, Artistic,and Dependable) dropping November 6 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment