Tuesday, August 15, 2023

DJ Interviews: Danni Steffanetti

 Here's my interview with singer, Danni Stefaanetti who sat down with me to discuss her musical beginnings


How'd you get started in music?

Early on I heard my dads old rock n roll records, Peter Frampton, The rolling stones & blues guitarists. Great music was around me but it wasn’t until I picked up the guitar at age 8 and haven’t put it down since!

Who are your inspirations or influences?
The GREATS from all genres, Elvis, The Eagles, Jewel, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dolly Parton & Hendrix to name a few. 

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?
Be authentically your own style, if you don’t have a big marketing budget find creative ways to do it, same with recording, don’t let anything stop you! Trends will come & go! Follow what you deep down love!! 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

Finding what makes me unique & letting the people decide! Does my music move them? Well that’s the goal & I truly hope it does :) 

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
Yes all my upcoming gigs are on www.dannistefanetti.com
And on bands in town!
My new album Danni’s Diamonds will be released as singles! I’m so excited about my new singles and the first one to drop is on September 8th called - “You Got Me Thinking of You” 

No comments:

Post a Comment