Monday, November 14, 2022

DJ's Spotlight: A Special Shoutout to Soundbox Reviews

 

Hey there guys its your good friend DJ Dizzy here & I have some awesome news,  I had done an  interview with a fellow music blog called SoundBox Reviews who also reviewed my original track Stay Frosty. 

For some that aren't too familiar with them they're a music blog who also reviews & interviews indie artists & they do really good work, though they got one thing wrong for the interview I'm a hard rock performer but they did a great job on things. So I just wanted to give them a special shoutout & say thanks so much for the oppertunity & stay frosty.


Feel free to check out the links below & I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!


Music Review

Music Single Review: “Stay Frosty” by DJ Dizzy Storms [Basic! - 3.5 boomboxes] (soundbox-reviews.blogspot.com)


My interview

Artist Interview: DJ Dizzy Storm Pop Artists [2022] (soundbox-reviews.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment