Thursday, November 24, 2022

DJ Interviews: Epsilon XI

 Here's my interviw with performer Ipsion XI


How'd you get started in music?

What really got me started in music is after hearing a lot of artists in electronic music and doing it all by themselves, I fell in love with it and wanted to do it as well.

Who are your inspirations or influences?

My main inspiration or influences would be my father and sister since that is where i came up with my artist name Epsilon XI. Artists that have inspired me would be artists like VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Grendel and so many others. 



What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Don't ever give up on doing what you love to do. There will be ups and downs. It's a slow process. But if you love what you do and keep plugging away at it, good things will come.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I would say I try to incorporate personal experiences into my songs. I have turned two of my sisters poems into songs. Another one I created lyrics about anti-bullying. Another one I created lyrics going through me and my sisters childhood up to the day she passed away. While the chorus reflects a darker side about her overdose.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?


I am currently working on my fourth album. The album will feature many different types of electronic music. Everything from synth pop to hard-hitting EDM. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment