Sunday, September 2, 2018

DJ's Spotlight: An interview with Crimson Star

Hello there one & all DJ Dizzy here & I had the pleasure of sitting down with a band called Crimson Star who had a lot to say regarding their beginnings. Enjoy!


How'd you get started in music? Got into rock music in the late nineties and decided from an early age that i wanted to play guitar! I bought one at the age of 15, learned what a power chord was and started jamming with friends in my area.

Who are your inspirations or influences? My dream would be to earn a living off making music, but the way the industry is nowadays that simply won't happen! I'll still always want to be involved in music in some form simply for the love of it! As long as people still want to listen to us, then i'll continue to write and perform live!

What advice would offer aspiring performers? Don't expect to make money off music! Invest in some merch to sell and finally have fun! I treat it as an expensive hobby.

Any new or albums in the future? We are playing Percy's Cafe in Whitchurch on Friday 14th September which we are looking forward to! We plan on recording a new single in the next month or so to be released sometime before Christmas with a music video. 


I want to wish them nothing but the best on their success & best of luck in their careers so with that said stay righteous, rock n roll, & I'll catch you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment