Sunday, July 1, 2018

DJ's Spotlight: An interview with Pleo

Hey there! DJ Dizzy here & I recently sat down with a band called Pleo who is a rock musician who shared his success & his beginnings.

started playing music at the age of 18. From the very beginning, I just shouted into the microphone, wrote poetry, played a little electric guitar. Apparently I was destined to become a musician, because my parents were engaged in music and my grandfathers and grandmothers too. I'm self-taught, nobody coached me, I never took lessons from anyone in music and singing .. I play by ear.

There are many bands and performers that have influenced my tastes and priorities in music. But the main ones are: Nirvana, Korn, Deftones, Linkin Park, Psyche, Slipknot, Metallica, Sepultura, Jimi Hendrix and others.

I would advise the beginning performer to always follow the path of the heart and to the very end. And never give up. Because the path of a musician is a difficult path. It is a constant struggle with oneself.

Yes, I will soon have new songs, I continue to develop and improve. But with the concerts of the problem, because I do not have a band .. At the moment, I'm the only one writing music. Pleo is a an aspiring musician that I recommend that you all check out. & special thanks to him for doing this interview. So until then be righteous & I'll catch you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment