Saturday, June 30, 2018

DJ's Spotlight: An interview with Big Tobacco Company

Hey there one & all DJ Dizzy here. This time around I've done an interview with a band by the name of Big Tobacco Company. Don't let the name trip you up they're an amazing band from what I've heard by way of their music. One of the members have been gracious enough to do this interview with me.


So, I started because my parents had me take piano and from there I moved on to guitar. I just had a natural knack for it and loved playing.
My biggest influences as far as guitar are Vai, Rhoads and Gilmour. I loved their musicality. It always made sense and fit the song.
It’s been a major impact. Times of my life are defined by certain songs. Music has been my refuge, challenge and mentor through my entire life. I’ve learned things from music that most people wouldn’t make the correlation.
We just released our first album, BTC. It’s available on our website:
So feel free to take a listen to their music by way of this posted link. So until then be righteous
& I'll catch you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment