Saturday, March 11, 2023

DJ Interviews: Panhead Sharps

 

Hey there guys, DJ Dizzy here & I'm reviewing a new band called The Panhead Shaprs & their new song I guess this is goodbye.


Hearing this song it has ab accoustic feel to it sine its meant to tell a story of  flling out or a break up but either way its an interesting piece, the music was very mellow & I could really sense that in the guitar playing as well as the rest of the instruments but the vocals were pretty good although I have some mixed thoughts about them but regardless it's a good song with a story that really expresses how tough it can be to let go of something & we've all been there at some point.


 So feel free to check out the video in its lyric form & let me know how you like it & until then I'll catch you on The Flipside.


Panhaead Sharps I Guess This is goodbye.0lyric video.

I Guess This Is Goodbye - Panhead Sharps (DEMO) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment