Thursday, July 28, 2022

DJ Reviews: Frankie Love The Moon

 Hey there guys, DJ Dizzy here & I've been checking out Frankie Love's newest album The Moon now thie songs on the album sort of a sounscape vibe that put me in mind of the song Sadness part 1 by Enigma which is a good thing because in a way it has a relaxing mood.


Some of the songs to me had a lot of vocalization which was shown a lot & each track really showcased the music & the instruments that were used & I have to say that after listening to this album Frnkie did a good job of really showing her vocal rowess & letting the music speak. You can feel free to check it outby way of the You tube link belwo. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!


Frankie Love- The Moon Full Album

Franki Love - The Moon [Full Album Stream] - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment