Monday, August 31, 2020

DJ Interviews: Unveiled

Hey there everyone DJ Dizzy here & its time for another interview, This is a band who specializes in Dark roots based rock music & they answer to the name of Unveiled. Here's what they had to say on their success.


How'd you get started in music?
I've been singing since I was a little girl. I did choir, talent shows and student radio in high school. It was in third grade that I asked to have a guitar and started to compose and write songs, but I was playing for myself locked in my room.
It was only 12 years later that I wanted to find musicians to form a band.
I started doing shows with my first real band; Blame Adrianne.
Thereafter, I played in Innervoice (my solo project), Les Gilles Thunder and I started as lead singer for Unveil 9 years ago.

- Who are your inspirations or influences?
Grunge and Rock are my musical influences. But I listen to many music styles like Bluegrass, Folk, Indie, and a bit of Metal.

- What advice would offer aspiring performers?
To believe in them, to always refine their art, not to be put down by negative people, to be interested in their fans and to be available for them and especially to love what you do!

- How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?
I don't know. It is people who are listening to us who could answer this question.
All tastes are in nature and I am not here to compete against other bands or singers.
I do what I love, that's all.

- Any new gigs or albums in the future
We are in the writing process, Alain and me. We have 7 songs that are ready to be practiced with the entire band. So it's going very well! Creation is what I prefer.


Special thanks to them for this interview & I wish them lots of luck in their success so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment