Friday, August 21, 2020

DJ Interviews: Kaiser & The Machines of Creation

Hey there guys its The DJ here & I had the pleasure of interviewing a band who answer to Kaiser & The Machines Of Creation who had so much to say on their musical beginnings


How'd you get started in music?

When I was about 11 years old, some friends of our family asked me if I would like to join their band. I said I couldn’t play and didn't have a guitar.

They said, no problem, they bought me a guitar and showed me how to play!

 Amazing people... three months later we played our first gig in the Kapunda Hotel, North of Adelaide. We were called 'Atlantis'.

 

Who are your inspirations or influences? 

I am mostly inspired by great original musicianship whether it be vocals or guitar or a band.

Bowie, Rainbow, Zeppelin, Van Halen, Alice Cooper, Yes, Cacophony, Al Dimeola, Ghost and so much more.

Then out of the blue I can be just as inspired by an Elton John song for instance. Not that I directly have been in that example, but anything may catch my ear and be the seed of a new idea.

 

What advice would offer aspiring performers?

Always be true to yourself as a musician taking care of your passion.

Be sure to balance the things in your life so you can practice your art.

 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I don't. However, I believe that a core of professionalism is paramount to the success of any act.

 

Any new gigs or albums in the future

Unfortunately, this COVID thing has taken over the world, so we are restricted to rehearsal only. It probably won't be until mid 2021 that we can look at touring. In the meantime, KAISER and the Machines of Creation have been drip feeding songs via the internet, online and traditional radio stations, with the aim to compile these songs in the form of an album, titled ‘Flowers and Lies’ for release later in the year, or at least when the world ‘rights’ itself again. During this downtime we are also looking to release some more videos for the tracks from the eventual album. Thank you to people like yourself, Dizzy, for picking up on new bands, the support and the chance to introduce us to more listeners! It is very much appreciated!


Special thanks to them for doing this interview & I wish them lot s of luck in their music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment