Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How to DJ

Hey there one & all its DJ Dizzy coming at you yet again. & this time around I'm going to talk about how to DJ. Now you're probably wondering what this is all about, Well it's great to know a new skill & also although I call myself a DJ I'm one in training. & being a DJ is more about doing tricks with records & a turntable but there's a whole lot more to it than that.

In fact here are some videos that'll explain how to really hone the skills & what kind of mixer to use when your starting out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaPlRDHQkvI&list=PLjr0FLKgVT0NEIkWvaCvxnc2tIEKlOEvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfb0NWvRFw&list=PLD20F8FD8E563ED7E

As for me well I originally started with making mix tapes if my favorite songs when I was kid & then because of my passion for music I was asked to DJ at a local party at a summer camp. Then & there I was hooked.

Though I'm a beginner (DJ is just a stage name.) There's still so much to learn so feel free to watch these videos & chances are we'll both get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment