Saturday, January 7, 2023

DJ Interviews: K.P. The 85

 

Here's my interview with rapper, K.P. The 85

How'd you get started in music?
Bout the beginning 2018 when distributors helping independent artist put music out I ran across amuse. Ive always love music and battled rap grown man as a kid but never took music serious. Amuse was what open the door for me. I'm with Awal now and the owner of my own record label Mastermind Records LLC

Who are your inspirations or influences?
I'm 43 so I'm ol school artist like 2 pac, Jay Z , Rakeem, I could go all day cause since five I had my first radio and everyone of these artist help me grow 

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?
Don't never be scared to be different and don't let people talk you out your dreams. It's different times and anybody can make a business or reach many people with their music. Being different is the market thats open. Copy cats come and go but original artist live forever cause they unique. 

How do you set yourself apart from other bands or singers?
I do so in what I rap, rap, and achieve. Most cool with being just a artist but I'm more on the side of giving others a opportunity with music and building a empire. I also educate myself on everthing dealing with this industry.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
First let me thank you what you doing here and the opportunity you giving us. Yes I have a new album that dropped on 1/6/23 call 'Bankai' in stores now. Also I have a few artist bout to drop on the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment