Thursday, November 7, 2019

DJ Interviews: Shaun Ginka

Hello one & all its DJ Dizzy here with an artist who answers to the name Shaun Ginka who sat down with me to speak of his musical career & beginnings.


How'd you get started in music?


I started singing when I was seven, then got a keyboard for Xmas when I was 13.  Started writing songs then. Joined a band at school when I was 15 and just took it from there.


Who are your inspirations or influences?


The Beatles

Elton john

Coldplay

Queen

David Bowie

Oasis

Pink floyd

Norah Jones


The list goes on


What advice would offer aspiring performers?


For performers, go to big live gigs and see what the pros do.  Watch videos of live concerts and watch how they perform.


How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?


Don’t know to be honest, it’s all about the tunes for me :-)


Any new gigs or albums in the future?


Debut EP out - Reflections

Available on all digital download sites x

Special thanks to him for doing this interview & I wish him nothing but luck in his career. So until then I'll catch you on the flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment