Sunday, March 10, 2019

DJ Interviews: An interview with Wake Theory

Hello everyone DJ Dizzy here & I sat down with a band who answer to Wake Theory & they have a lot to say regarding their beginnings & their music. So I proudly present to you Wake Theory!




How'd you get started in music?


First, let me say thanks for having us for this interview Dizzy! 



Anyway, I was rasied around music all my life, mostly country music but when i hit 15 years old i knew rock was my soul. Its something about rock music that drives me a way that any other music cant.


Who are your inspirations or influences


My inspiration of music was my grandpa... he was the Louisiana state fiddle player for years when i was a kid.. he taught me alot about music and what it takes to write original music and digging deep on what u feel not what other people tell u to feel.


What advice would offer aspiring performers?


Performing should come natural. It isn't taught in my opinion. If u feel it, show it. Do you! Performing is one of the best feeling i have! Nothing better than knowing you are killing it and people are loving it. 


How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?


Me as a singer sets myself apart from other singer with  my voice lol most singers are horrible live.. im not. What u get in our album is what u will get live. Yes it sounds big headed but just catch us live. See for yourself.. talent at the highest level.


Any new gigs or albums in the future?


We have an album recorded and ready to be released as soon as post-production is complete. We’re currently running a gofundme campaign to try and speed up the process.  No set release date as of right now, but it’s coming soon, with tour announcements to follow! 

Special thanks to them for doing this interview & i wish them the best of luck.  So until then I'll catch you on the flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment