Tuesday, May 18, 2021

DJ Interviews: Drazen Vukazic

 



Hey there guys DJ Dizzy here & here's my interview with Drazen Vukazic

How'd you get started in music?
I started to play rock music when I was in high school. I started to play electric guitar and sing cover songs by Nirvana.

Who are your inspirations or influences?
My inspirations are my wife and my daughter.
I am influenced by many alternative bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Staind, Stonesour, Stone Temple Pilots and other similiar bands

What advice would offer aspiring performers?
Keep practicing every day before you get on the stage or make any song.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?
I play something different in this moment acoustic alternative rock and its not about only performance. Its about emotions, good vibes, positive energy. Something that people will enjoy and relax.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
After this Covid situation yes I plan to have many gigs. I have already released my single as a solo artist and I plan to release singles in the future and do some covers. 


Special thanks to him for this interview & I wish him luck in his music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside. Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment