Monday, May 24, 2021

DJ Interviews: Christian Shields

 Hey there guys DJ Dizzy here & this is my interview with singer Christian Shields. Enjoy!


How'd you get started in music?  I got started when I was 6.  I played clarinet in the elementary school band.  When I turned 12 I saw Kiss and decided I wanted to play guitar.  

Who are your inspirations or influences?  My inspirations come from all aspects of life.  My influences are Paul Stanley (Kiss), Ted Poley (Danger Danger), Tom Keifer (Cinderella),  Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin), and Joe Elliot (Def Leppard).  

What advice would offer aspiring performers?  My best advice would be to practice and don't be afraid to try new things.  Always try to improve.  

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?  I know it sounds cliché, but I do what feels right and play to my strengths.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?   I'm working on setting up some gigs right now and no new music on the horizon as of this interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment