Sunday, July 31, 2022

DJ Reviews: Chris Smith's One Day Some day

 Hey there one & all it is I Dizzy The Kid & I've had the pleasure of listening to a singer by the name of Chris Smith who has a song called One Day Some Day which has an accoustic vibe to it & the lyrics of the song were very well done .


From what I've heard he sounds like he has a Kurt Cobain feel to his voice with a touch of Eddie Vedder whch is a good thing & while this is more accoustic sounding song I;d like to hear it with a hard rock setting but you guys can be the judge by checking out the link below & here's hoping that you all enjoy it.

So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n rol!


Chris Smoth- One Day Some day

▶︎ One day some day (Single) | Charlie Smith (bandcamp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment