Tuesday, June 7, 2022

DJ Interviews: KS

 Here's my interview with a singer who answers to KS. Enjoy


How'd you get started in music?

I was in the band growing up and after college  I decided I wanted to persue a career 

Who are your inspirations or influences?

Maroon 5, Akon, Bebe rexha, lol Wayne, Eminem

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Blowing up in the industry takes a lot more than just having good music. They should learn to network correctly and work with the right people who actually have brands and not just anyone

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers? 

My music doesn’t sound like anyone else 

Any new gigs or albums in the future

Yes, a lot of shows coming up as well as a tour and new music with a major in 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment