Thursday, June 16, 2022

DJ Interviews: DJ Cybertsai

 

Hey there everyone DJ Dizzy here & here's my interview with fellow Deejay, DJ Cybertsai

How'd you get started in music?

As a high school student I always wanted to be a singer. I always wanted to sing in front of audiences. At school I was part of the school choir. After that the feeling waned a little until I discovered DJing and EDM. It was a great integration of dance and song. So I turned my attention to creating dance music especially Trance and Techno music.

Who are your inspirations or influences?

When I was in high school my favourite singers were Roy Orbison, The Beatles, Alan Tam (Hong Kong Singer, My mother is from Hong Kong, so I had some influences from Hong Kong Music scene) and few others. Now for my EDM I love Armin Van Buuren, RAM, Susana, Paul Van Dyk, and Carl Cox. They all have influenced me in how I make my music how I portray myself in public and how to be a great musician.

What advice would you offer aspiring performers?

Three things to make sure of:
1. Make sure your music is right.
2. Make sure to treat your fans right
3. Make sure to treat yourself right
If you get these things right the fans will support you all the way. And health is a major priority especially mental health don't burn yourself out make sure to enjoy life now and again.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

I recently just changed up my image to be the Gentleman DJ. I'm always in a suit and tie while I DJ.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?

I will have a new track at the end of this month (June) and an EP coming out at the end of July. The track this month is called: Living in Motion.  It's a Trance track about the our lives perpetually in motion and how we move and flow along with the tides of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment