Tuesday, September 29, 2020

DJ Interviews: Lucas Michalski

 Hey there guys Its your old friend DJ Dizzy here, &  here's my interview with Lucas Michalski enjoy



How'd you get started in music?

I was 13 when I saw Metallica on TV, it was life changing moment for sure. Instantly decided that I want to be like them playing roaring guitar riffs in front of applausing audience. Although I was only a kid at that time, that dream started growing and growing. I pickup up guitar and started playing, still doing it up to this day. Now after 22 years that dream still burns inside of me. Throughout my music journey I went through many bands as a guitarist, after years of performing live music, I decided to try something new, something bit different. That's how my solo project started. 

Who are your inspirations or influences?

I must say James Hetfield from Metallica. He's my inspiration not only as a great musician but also as a person. Apart from that I must say I often take inspiration from underground upcoming artists while checking their work on social media, Spotify ect. There's so much talent out there. For example my latest single was inspired from one the great artists I came across on Twitter. Taking inspiration from other musicians is wonderful. 


What advice would offer aspiring performers?

It is a tough and long journey with many good and bad moments. Just keep on creating and don't give up. You'll think about it mane times, it's normal... But don't do it, just keep on going. 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

In my music I decided to do something bit different. I blend two worlds of rock and guitar oriented vibes with atmospheric electronic beats and samples. This is my trademark that set me and my music apart from others. 

Any new gigs or albums in the future

Few weeks ago I released my new single 'So Close but Far' in near future I'm planning to release another 2 new singles. I always work full throttle on my music as well as client work. Apart from my music project I also run my own studio called LUMIC Studio where I offer professional mixing and mastering services so I'm always busy with music. One way or another. 

I would like to invite all of you beautiful people to check my music and music videos. Dive into my world and check the links below. 


Spotify:


Youtube :


Special thanks to him for this interview & until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment