Thursday, September 3, 2020

DJ Interviews: Heroic Patty

Hello there everyone DJ Dizzy here & this time around I'm doing something different I'm interviewing a You tuber who answers to Heroic Patty 


i started back in 2017 just doing occasional gameplays to get my channel off  the ground

my biggest inspiration for starting my channel came from another african american youtuber named coryxkenshin

biggest advise is be consistent and be real with your subscribers. dont be a fake version of yourself the way you act in real life should be the same way you act on camera.

more music videos, maybe some skits, more collabs, and still keeping the reaction and gameplays as people as for them
Special thanks to them for this interview & I wish them the best of luck so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment