Wednesday, October 19, 2022

DJ Interviews: Lee Howe

 Here's my interview with singer Lee Howe



1.
Growing up I've always loved how music and lyrics can make you feel. Never having thought I had the ability to right a song or even get one completed and aired on a radio station (Amazing Radio). Between thirty and forty years old I tried and wrote six songs which after months of analysing realised they weren't that good. So they just stayed as words on paper. Deciding at forty-eight to dig deep into my life and emotions eventually writing Plantation99. Managing to get two talented musicians from the Fiverr app to perform and record it.

2.
The ones that stand out are Gary Barlow, loved his songwriting, also Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.
Eighties music from A-Ha to Iron Maiden still today I love listening to. 

3.
Have a goal that you want to achieve. Don't let anyone discourage you from your path. Anything is possible if you keep working hard. Get up early everyday and work to make your dreams reality. If you want to change your life you need to do things that you wouldn't normally do.

4.
I just keep writing and branching out into different genres. I've done pop, got a rock song 'Chained in the front row' out this month, finalising a Christmas dance song. Also thinking out of the box on song topics like 'In the 2010's'.

5.
I've been constantly writing this year and have enough material for an album. I just need to find the right artists for my songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment