Wednesday, October 26, 2022

DJ Interviews: Donald BaconII

 Here's my interview with  Donald BaconII AKA C4TheGod


How'd you get started in music?

C4TheGOD: "My big brother RIP started me beat boxing for him while he freestyle then he would beat boxing while I freestyle as kids"

Who are your inspirations or influences?
C4TheGOD: "My Greatest influence was my big brother my Greatest influences are my parents I just want to make them proud of me!"

What advice would you offer aspiring performers? 
C4TheGOD: "Never Give Up! I would b alot farther if I was consistent so stay focused block out the haters and focus on the people who love you"

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?
C4TheGOD: "I just make music that I can enjoy listening to and share them with the world but I'm not in competition with anyone I'm just sharing me with the world"

Any new gigs or albums in the future?
C4TheGOD: Yes lots of new music on the way don't miss my latest release If You Snooze Then You Loose by C4TheGOD https://untd.io/m/634ea99cac4cd62fbecadd6a

No comments:

Post a Comment