Wednesday, December 29, 2021

DJ Interviews: Marc Oso

 Heres my interview with Marc Oso


1. I got started in Music when I was around 11 or 12.. I started writing songs with my friends in middle school. I excelled pretty well and we called ourselves the jury boyz. We weren’t even promoting jewelry.. one of my friends dad made music and called himself the judge so yeah you get the rest.. 

2. I love stories, I love creative masterpieces I’m inspired by everything but the artist I feel crossed that those boundaries for for me! Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, T Pain, Notorious Big, ty Dolla $ign, Mac Miller, Drake the list continues 24 HRs, kid cudi, Rick Ross, wale, k camp, young thug, juice wrld. They all worked for it. Few more I’ll mention later 

3. I’d say be open to change meaning actually listening to constructive criticism, and making changes. make sure they know who you are. And leave something with your audience! A memory, advice, positivity, merch! You are your buisness you are the artist! 

4. I have to be by myself. I have to make it authentic, I have to stay consistent, and I have to express myself when I feel passionate. That alone will set me apart. 

5. I have an album dropping 2022 summer called. Can’t call it. It will speak on a broken but not fearful society. I think this project will go down as one of my best and I can say I don’t think I was inspired by anyone on this album. I think I’m as me as possible. My truest self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment