Tuesday, December 1, 2020

DJ Interviews: Killing Miley

Hey there everyone DJ Dizzy & I sat down with a band called Killing Miley. (Don't let the name fool you.) But if anything they had a lot to say on their success.
How'd you get started in music? I started playing music when I was 11 years old (I'm 38 now). My father plays guitar and steele guitar. My grandfather also plays. It runs in the family. I heard metallica enter sandman and was blown away. I decided right then I was going to play guitar.

Who are your inspirations or influences? I was always really into the 90s grunge alternative rock. My influences are nirvana, pearl jam, weezer, metallica, soundgarden and foo fighters.

What advice would offer aspiring performers? If music is your dream...don't ever give up. If it makes you happy don't ever stop. 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers? I think we absolutely sound hard rock, alternative, grunge, but we also have our own style where we don't sound like anyone else. 

Any new gigs or albums in the future? We are working on how we are going to perform live beings there is only 2 of us. Once we figure that out we will do live shows. We definitely will continue to record and release music in the meantime.
Special thanks to them for doing this interview & I wish them nothing but luck in their music. So until then I'll catch you on the flipside. Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment