Tuesday, October 19, 2021

DJ Interviews: Bejar Music

Here;s my interview with Bejar Music, Enjoy!

How did you get started in music?


The music is not chosen by you, it is she who chooses you. Melodies that you hear and that make you shudder, harmonies that catch you ...

I was born in a house where there was always a piano playing, my sister is a pianist and that hammering of notes was the fertilizer for the need for music to grow in my life.

That piano, along with an old and abandoned guitar that later became my best companion, were the triggers for not knowing how to live without music.


Who are your inspirations or influences?

The hands of Sabicas, Paco de Lucía, Vicente Amigo, Camarón's "quejío", that flamenco mixed with Rock, Triana, Medina Azahara and afternoons that joined the nights and nights that dawned, on the banks of my neighborhood, breaking guitar strings to the beat of clapping, those were my influences.


What advice would you give aspiring performers?

Difficult to give advice ... The most important thing is to be authentic and not get lost along the way, to distinguish between whether you want to be a “musician” by trade and abide by the established norms or be faithful to your feelings and obey your norms, being heterodox.

You have to experiment


How do you distinguish yourself from other bands or singers?

As I said before, you have to experience, feel, live, that may not make you better, but if it gives you the opportunity to know, to be different


Any new concert or album in the future?

I am always composing, every time I pick up the guitar, the piano, any instrument at the end something new comes out that perhaps I discard, keep for myself or show it to the world.



Soecial thanks to them for this interview & lots of luck in their music. So until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment