Sunday, January 31, 2021

DJ Interviews: Jaci Eme

Hey there guys its DJ Dizzy here & this is my interview with singer, producer, Jaci Eme who shared her musical origins.


How'd you get started in music?

i started producing on garageband in 2014 as a way to distract myself since it was a very dark year for me. eventually i started to take it more seriously and got Logic Pro for one of my birthdays and worked harder and harder. found my sound. produced an album with my friends singing on it since i wasn’t comfortable with my own vocals, which now i kinda am!

Who are your inspirations or influences?

my main influences are tinashe, jhene aiko, hana, baegod, sidi, lolo zouaï, madison beer, njomza, frex, aiona, emotional oranges and ariana grande 

What advice would offer aspiring performers?

work hard, watch tutorials, practice and practice to perfect your craft, make the music YOU wanna make and taking breaks are important. 

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?

i’d say my sound is different and my voice is “unique” according to a lot of people. 

Any new gigs or albums in the future

i have a single coming soon and then an EP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment