Tuesday, January 19, 2021

DJ Interviews: Thomas Dimitrakopoulos

Hey there guys DJ Dizzy here &  I had the pleasure of interviewing singer, Thomas Dimitrakopoulos as he spoke on his musical upbringing.

How'd you get started in music?'

I started my music education at the age of 7. I loved the quitar and started learning. When I finished my studies in quitar i went to music college in Athens and started working with my voice also.


Who are your inspirations or influences?

I am getting inspired from the greek music rock music but from sure from life.


What advice would offer aspiring performers?

 I have to tell that you have to love it very much ,with your soul and work every day hard so you can have some good results.

How do you set yourselves apart from other bands or singers?


 I work on greek folk music and make hits. That makes me special and gives me the power to continue .


Any new gigs or albums in the future

This month i will have a new remix in my song Kokkina Triantafilla. The gigs have stopped with this corona but i hope we can manage to work again soon.



Special thanks to him for this interview & I wish him luck in his music so until then I'll catch you on The Flipside! Stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment