Monday, August 8, 2022

DJ Interviews: Flip My Beatz.

 Heres my interview with Flip My Beatz a.k.a. Michael Buffaloe though its brief he took the time to answer them.


How'd you get started in music?
1. A Childhood friend of mine's brother wrote a rap song for me. It was about not doing drugs. I recited it one day at school in front of my class and my 4th grade teacher loved it. She then introduced me to some people that were running a drug campaign against drugs.
I kept on writing my own songs. Then I realized I was better at composing music and making beats.

Who are your major influences & inspirations?

2. Michael Jackson Comes to mind first, but my earlier influences are Hip Hop, R&B, and Dance.

What advice would you offer to other apisring performers?
3. Don't do it just for the money. 

How do you set yourself apart from other artists or bands?

4. I like the trends, but choose not to always follow them. I like to experiment with new sounding music. Even when most people are scared to try it.

Any new gigs or albums in the future?

5. New Music Coming August 12, 2022 with Artist Sonia Grace. song Called "Don't Play With Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment