Saturday, February 23, 2019

Psyche Origami - Commercial Property





Hey there everyone I'm going to do a review of rap group who hails from Atlanta GA who call themselves Psyche Origami & they specialize is rap with some pretty decent messages & 

I first heard of this group by way of an old friend who told me about them along with another group which I'll cover later.  But aside from that they do have some nice songs one of their songs has been featured on Adult Swim's old bumpers. But I recommend that you check them out. This is a song that's a personal favorite of mine called Commercial Property  feel free to give a listen & enjoy!


Here's the link    & you can email me at Fullmetalmoon095@gmail.com I'll send yo



Here's the link    & you can email me at Fullmetalmoon095@gmail.com I'll send you the questions

No comments:

Post a Comment